WANT TO START BEEKEEPING WITHOUT ALL THE HARD WORK? Try RENT-A-HIVE! What is Rent-a-Hive. It's easy...
- -You rent the bees, equipment and beekeeper for the season and host on your property.
- -After working with you on the placement of the hive, we do the set up and install.
- -We own and manage the bees on your property.
- -You receive weekly visits from your beekeeper to manage the bees and do a hive check.
- -You get the benefits of pollination and beekeeping without all the hard work.
- -Each month, we send you a report (via email) on how things are going in the hive.
- -At seasons end, you will receive two 8 oz. jars of local, raw honey and 100 honey straws!
- -Rental contract dates are from the start of contract through August 31st, 2016 when the hive(s) are removed from the property and transported to our bee farm for winterizing and honey frame removal.